Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A's Yearbook

Most Likely to Succeed
Ten Key Ninja and Patty Cakes
Ten Key Ninja
I met Ten Key Ninja through Intern about a year ago. She is a regular visitor to FMB and consequently Intern’s personal travel agent. We hope she will one day be a full time resident of the sunshiny state but until then she will be ten-keying like a pro in the blistery north. She enjoys comedy shows, diy cosmetology, and travel.

Patty Cakes
Patty Cakes is the newest edition to my family after marrying The Gray Lining in September. He is the brother I always wanted and I couldn’t make a better match for The Gray Lining. If this little tid-bit from their pre-wedding dance lessons isn’t a metaphor for their marriage then I don’t know what is….The Gray Lining was continuously told to not lead and let Patty Cakes be ‘the man’.

Both Ten Key Ninja and Patty Cakes are accountants in the bright lights big city of Chicago. They dress up to go to work and ten key all day (at least that’s what I think). For that, Ten Key Ninja and Patty Cakes I award you “Most Likely to Succeed”. Congrats!

1 comment:

  1. I'm honored to share this title with Patty Cakes. Our ten-keying is really paying off.

    ReplyDelete