Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Momma is taking the interweb by storm...

I believe we can all thank Patty Cakes for this after his suggestion to Momma that she join facebook. She has already been seen facebook chatting the Kissy Faced Booty Shaker, No-Longer-Easy-E and the Ten Key Ninja. Moreover, Momma has 140 friends, most of which she "did not friend request" because "I guess I'm just popular and people want to be friends with me". (these are direct quotes)

Honestly, I only have 98 friends on facebook. I don't know how many you have but if you happen to interact via the interweb with Momma you can bet she will rub it in that she has more friends than you do. Maybe she has more friends because she keeps updating her status to tell the world what her bra color is that day.

Anyway, watch out world for you may get a friend request from this woman to your inbox....or maybe you might want to friend request her.

No comments:

Post a Comment