Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A's Yearbook

In an effort to help you get to know the wonderful individuals that are daily players in my life and in this blog, I thought I would introduce you to them ‘yearbook’ style.

Most Spirited:
The Gray Lining

I’ve quite literally known The Gray Lining my entire life; after all she is my baby sister. As odd as it is for siblings to be friends we have been the best of them for as long as I can remember. She and I share a bit more than the same crazy Momma, we both love tacky décor, theme parties, beers, kitties, and a well crafted party invitation.

I have no clue where to begin and end with The Gray Lining so I’ll just give you little taste of why I adore her so much. In college we lived together in the Knolls apartments next door to a lesbian couple. “The lesbians” (as we referred to them) had two adorable kitties. One day I was coming back from class and ran into the lesbians who had gotten another kitten. I came home and told The Gray Lining that they had gotten a kitten and they said to stop by to see it. Without a pause The Gray Lining said “Man those girls really love the pussy”.


The Gray Lining is one of the funniest people I have ever met, she continually amuses and astounds me with her wit. Some people can always find the silver lining in any situation; The Gray Lining can always find just that, the gray lining in any situation. Not quite the eternal optimist, but it’s all part of her charm and for that, the Gray Lining I award you “Most Spirited”. Congrats!




1 comment: