Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dear Florida,

I've spent the past week working in the blistery north, Maryland to be exact. Before I left my boss went on and on about how great of times he had spent here taking classes. You name it he said it--the beautiful campus, the local drinking establishments, the fall colors, the people. Honestly the way he described it you'd think I was off to Disney World or something and for the most part I was looking forward to my trip despite the fact that Maryland happens to be about 40 or 50 degrees colder than sunny florida.

Heres what I didn't take into account.....my boss has two screaming children and a wife who nags him.....I DO NOT.

I love my life, I love my friends, I LOVE my DVR, I love playing softball and volleyball, I love my bed, I LOVE warm weather. This place is his escape, I don't need an escape, my life is sweet as hell and I don't know why I left it to go freeze my yaya's off and sleep in a twin bed everynight in a dorm room. Sure, its a resume builder but eventually I'm going to run out of room on that thing anyway right?

So....

Dear Florida,

I am sorry if I take you and the joy that you bring to my life for granted. You are favorite. Oh, and if you get a chance please let the people that fill my life with happiness know that I love them too. I appreciate it.

Best Regards,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment