Monday, October 31, 2011

Boo! It's scary how awesome Halloween is.


I don't know why it surprises people when I say Halloween is my favorite holiday...cause it's bad ace. It only makes me believe they really haven't thought through how just incredibly bad ace Halloween is. So per usual, I'm here to help ya out.

My reasons for loving it so are 8 fold...

1. Candy. It's free, as in people just give it to you.
2. No familial obligations. No dinners, or religious ceremonies for that matter, for your parents to insist on you attending.
3. Dressing like an idiot. It's a giant theme party. Love.
4. Prize money. No other holiday affords the opportunity to win cash prizes. Except for Easter when my Gee-Ga used to put some change in the hidden plastic eggs.
5. Getting ham-a-lam-a-ding-donged with your friends. Encouraged. That's not coffee in the picture below....it's my 3rd shot of the night.


6. Eye-Candy. Granted there is also some eye-broccoli out there, but people typically utilize this holiday to wear as little clothing as possible.
7. Pumpkin everything. Carving, Lattes, Icecreams, pies, cookies, muffins, candies, cakes. He loves pumpkin so much he's making out with this one.


8. Animals in costumes. Redic cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment