Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I guess I'm more of a Robin or maybe an Ernie

Last night I had a dream that Whoooo was a superhero not unlike Iron Man (not surprisingly being that I watched Iron Man for the first time yesterday) and I was, for lack of a better term, her "sidekick". In this dream scenario I was also an Iron Man type superhero, yet I was smaller and as a direct result weaker, and smart but still not as crazy smart as Whoooo. Basically the entire dream consisted of us training by fighting each other and trying to solve problems in the armor, I woke up puzzled. One: Because I was apparently still trying to figure out the last issue we were having with the armor with my inferior brain and Two: Because I was trying to figure out what is wrong with me that I am the sidekick in my own dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment