Monday, February 14, 2011

Deal...or no deal

As I did not catch the Grammy Awards last night due to not remembering they were on I went online and checked the photos and news articles. Truth be told I don't really care who won a Grammy and who didn't I just mainly wanted, nay, needed to see this whole egg transportation pod of lady gaga's that everyone was talking about on the radio. While clicking through the pictures I stumbled upon several photos of the band Train accepting their awards. It wasn't until I got to the picture below and actually read the caption that I realized the man on the left was not Howie Mandel, whom I had just assumed was presenting the band their award, but actually a member of the band. I bet he gets that a lot, if I were him I would consider a different hair style or maybe a different form of facial hair. Just sayin.


No comments:

Post a Comment