Friday, February 5, 2010

You ain't got no alibi...

So I was waiting in the checkout line of Le Target Boutique today and a woman behind me asked me to turn around so she could see the front of my haircut. She then proceeded to tell me how cute it was and how she wanted exactly that but was worried her face was to round for it. Having had a shit couple days recently and of course always loving a compliment I thanked her and a smile filled by face.

As I was walking out of the store my strut turned to a walk and my smile drew to a close and was replaced with a slightly bitten lip and a raised eyebrow (my thinking face). Yes, it was a compliment and one that made me smile but the woman who it came from was well into her late sixties, perhaps even her early seventies. Hmm, over an hour later I’m still not sure how I should feel about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment