Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Have a jolly holly tacky christmas...

Some may remember last year around this time when I talked about our work Christmas party and how in the naughty elf ornament exchange I was bamboozled and ended up with what was quite possibly the most heinous ornament I had ever laid my very own gleaming greens on. In case you decided to have your own life in the past year and don't seem to remember the finer details of mine here is a little reminder.

This year we went with the theme of tacky ornaments, after last years ab workout from laughing so much. One of my favorite co-workers and consequently the same girl who purchased the giant glittery ball last year did not disappoint and of course I once again ended up with her ornament. I think it will go marvelously on the tree next to last years 'prize'.

No comments:

Post a Comment